Logic Masters Deutschland e.V.


(Eingestellt am 2. Februar 2023, 08:33 Uhr von dennischen)


  • Killer cage: Digits in a cage must sum to the given total and must not repeat.
  • Diagonal: Digits on a marked diagonal may not repeat.
  • Classic sudoku rules apply as well.


Lösungscode: Column 6

Zuletzt geändert am 2. Februar 2023, 16:22 Uhr

Gelöst von Steven R, cathematician, jalebc, Greg, e5ten, nmmc123, Eloi.blok, SKORP17, davidjshort, dinocat, Uhu, efnenu, Jaych, pookster, Nairi, pepe74287, OhHeyGuysItsMax, peep50183, NineK, Odinvi00, Spacy86, ... ademjaz, Askloomok, vmirandaa, PinkNickels, Florian Wortmann, Crul, BlackApolloX, geronimo92, jimblek, JPlay, ManuH, Montikulum, Piatato, misko, zrbakhtiar, dingledork, Felis_Timon, PippoForte
Komplette Liste


am 30. Mai 2023, 21:01 Uhr von Montikulum
In my world this is neither 2 nor 3 stars - but academic discussions aside, the interactions were very logical and pleasing once the break-in was found. But that certainly took me quite a while. Narrow path but flawlessly constructed.

Zuletzt geändert am 2. März 2023, 06:43 Uhr

am 1. März 2023, 23:09 Uhr von Florian Wortmann
That was really fun :-)

> Thanks! :D

Zuletzt geändert am 3. Februar 2023, 22:23 Uhr

am 3. Februar 2023, 19:55 Uhr von HumanBirdsong
This is beautiful - the cage interactions brought a genuine smile to my face when I realised what was going on! Smooth, enjoyable, satisfying. Thank you. I would probably rate this at 3*.

> Thanks for the kind words! I weakly agree that this is 3 stars, but when I posted in the CTC Discord's testing section about 67% of people said it was 2* and the other 33% said it was 3*. (Though I have to wonder, if I initially set the difficulty to 3* --- would LMD have rated this 3*?)

Zuletzt geändert am 2. Februar 2023, 22:27 Uhr

am 2. Februar 2023, 22:20 Uhr von peep50183
Lovely :) took me 40 minutes, longer than most 2*s but I didn't really feel like I was struggling.

> Glad you enjoyed! For what it's worth, I believe this puzzle is harder than most 2*s.

am 2. Februar 2023, 16:22 Uhr von dennischen
Fix links

Zuletzt geändert am 2. Februar 2023, 16:22 Uhr

am 2. Februar 2023, 10:20 Uhr von VeTaurus
The links to the puzzle don´t work.

> Sorry! They should work now.

Bewertung:94 %
Gelöst:83 mal
Beobachtet:3 mal


Lösung abgeben