Sandy Ski Slopes uses a combination of sudoku variants with a slight twist on arrow sudoku rules
1. Normal classic rules apply.
2. Cells separated by a knight's move (in chess) cannot contain the same digit.
3. Digits on an arrow must sum to either double the digit within that arrows circle cell, or half of the digit within that arrows circle cell.
4. Digits outside the grid show the sum of the digits sandwiched between the 1 and the 9 in the column or row.
5. Yellow lines are palindromes.
Sudokupad Link : Answer check is also enabled
Please enjoy the puzzle
Lösungscode: Enter Row 5 without any spaces between the digits.
am 25. Januar 2023, 17:45 Uhr von kjholt
Loved this! Answer check didn't work in your link by the way.
am 25. Januar 2023, 15:31 Uhr von Ragna
Fun puzzle! Thanx. :-))
am 25. Januar 2023, 08:59 Uhr von Fisherman
At first I used letters and colours but quickly realized they were not needed. A very smooth path after the intimidating break in. My compliments to the setter.