Lösungscode: Die Ziffern aus jeder der vier gemeinsam genutzten Regionen, jeweils eine vollständige Region. Ziffern werden von links nach rechts und von oben nach unten gelesen, und Regionen werden auf die gleiche Weise geordnet. (insgesamt 24 Ziffern)
am 27. Dezember 2022, 21:55 Uhr von mathpesto
Loved this puzzle, thanks for passing along :) Such lovely interactions between the grids
- Thanks so much! I'm really proud of the interactions in this one, so I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed it! :)
am 30. November 2022, 05:39 Uhr von Agent
Great construction! It was a lot smoother once I realized that the black dots indicated a 1:3 ratio, and not a difference of 3.
- Thanks so much Agent! I'm sorry about the dot confusion, but I'm glad that it went smoothly once it was cleared up!
am 28. November 2022, 16:32 Uhr von KNT
very smooth and enjoyable morning solve, thanks :-)
- Thank you very much! I'm thrilled that you found it so satisfying! :-)
am 28. November 2022, 11:46 Uhr von Chilly
Very nice - tough for me to scan since I'm not used to samurai!
- Thanks! I'm glad you still appreciated it even with the tough scan!
am 27. November 2022, 00:55 Uhr von Ambrose
Very nice theme, I enjoyed the solve!
- Thank you! I'm really glad you got what I was going for and enjoyed my puzzle. :)
am 26. November 2022, 22:43 Uhr von rockratzero
Was a tough thing for me to scan, and very easy to make a mistake, but made for a fun full color adventure!
- That's such a beautifully descriptive way to describe it, thanks so much for the feedback! I'm sorry about the difficult scanning,but really glad you were able to make it through!
am 26. November 2022, 19:41 Uhr von lerroyy
Very fun colouring puzzle!
- Thanks! Even I as the setter was slightly surprised by how important coloring became in this one! Hehe