Variety of LMD
(Eingestellt am 12. September 2022, 08:30 Uhr von Hecspeed)
The Logic Masters Deutschland (LMD) website has recently crossed the 13000 mark in its puzzle portal and we have got so many different and unique types of puzzles and variants here. So as a tribute to LMD, here I present to you a sudoku with as many variants as I could possibly include.
Online Solving Links:
- Normal sudoku rules apply.
- Digits on the thermometer increase strictly from the bulb to the tip.
- Neighboring digits on the green line differ by at least 5.
- The orange line is an entropic line, i.e., every set of three continuous cells on it must contain a low digit (1,2,3), a medium digit (4,5,6) and a high digit (7,8,9). The orange line is also a region sum line, i.e., sum of the digits is same in each region it passes through.
- Digits on the arrow sum to the digit in its attached circle.
- The purple line is a renban line, i.e., it must contain a set of non-repeating consecutive digits.
- Digits along the indicated little killer diagonal must sum to the given total.
- The grey circle must contain an odd digit. The grey square must contain an even digit.
- The red cells in Row 5 are index cells. They indicate the positions of 1, 5, and 9 in the row. E.g., if R5C1 contains the digit 7, then R5C7 must contain the digit 1. Same is for the digits 5 and 9.
- The digit in the quadruple constraint must appear in the four surrounding cells.
- Digits separated by the black dot are in the ratio 1:2. Digits separated orthogonally by the white dot are consecutive. NOT all dots are given.
- Digits separated by V must sum to 5. Digits separated by X must sum to 10. NOT all V's and X's are given.
Your feedback, ratings and comments are highly appreciated as always. Happy Solving!
Lösungscode: Row 2 (left to right) followed by Column 3 (top to bottom)
(18 digits, no spaces)
Zuletzt geändert -
Gelöst von jalebc, StefanSch, efnenu, Guillem98, zorant, Uhu, Chilimy, SKORP17, Notlob, riSygneD, v0id, jorgenunez, AvonD, salientropy, Crusader175, asver, Florian Wortmann, bolado, flaemmchen, Schesam, ... Luaryo, Gosciola19, Domen19192, ParaNox, cat, MontanaPearl, PippoForte, BenClancy, Jaych, Mr.CHEN, LehanLehan, fca.felix.sudoku, roavin, Felis_Timon, geronimo92, Carolin, 1277885105, Crul, CHalb
Zuletzt geändert am 16. September 2022, 04:16 Uhr
am 12. September 2022, 14:15 Uhr von Guillem98
I was going to say that I ended with a deadly domino, and I was revisiting the rules, in case I forgot something, I was forgeting the little killer, it was an enjoyable puzzle to solve
Thanks for trying it out! Glad you enjoyed it :)
Zuletzt geändert am 16. September 2022, 04:15 Uhr
am 12. September 2022, 09:40 Uhr von jalebc
Excellent clever construction
Thank you :)