Trust Me, I’m Lying
This is a “Wrogn” sudoku puzzle.
Please double check that conflict checker is off prior to starting this puzzle.
1. Normal sudoku rules apply.
2. Anti Even/Odd: Digits in a grey square must not be even. Digits in a grey circle must not be odd.
3. Anti Thermo: Digits on a thermos must DECREASE from the bulb end.
4. Anti Kropki: Digits on either side of a white dot must not have a difference of 1.
5. Anti XV: Digits connected by an X must not sum to 10. Digits connected by a V must not sum to 5.
6. Anti Renban: Digits on a purple line must not be consecutive.
7. Anti German Whispers: Digits on a green line must not differ by 5 or more.
8. Anti Minimum: Digits in a minimum cell must not be smaller than any of the orthogonally connected cells.
9. Anti Killer Cage: Digits contained in a cage must not sum to the total in the top left of that cage.
Lösungscode: Row 1
am 18. Juli 2022, 17:23 Uhr von MatthewDonovan
A very nice puzzle, thank you! After watching the CtC solve I realize my path was not quite as elegant near the end, but I still had lots of fun solving it!
am 13. Juli 2022, 23:35 Uhr von TheRiddler
Very nice puzzle and not that difficult once you managed to get an overview of the situation :-)
I find rule 6 (Anti Renban) somewhat unclear, as I was initially unsure whether a PAIR of consecutive digits was allowed (the phrasing in the CtC video with the "all" is better I think).
am 26. Juni 2022, 19:38 Uhr von mathpesto
Had a blast solving this one!