Shattered Mirror (Killer Non-Consecutive Fillomino)
(Eingestellt am 28. Mai 2022, 05:39 Uhr von Nordy)
After solving the wonderfully beautiful puzzle XV Fillomino by au_voleur!, I was inspired to make a fillomino puzzle of my own. Many thanks to @thatkyle for testing and feedback.
- Standard Fillomino: Divide the grid into orthogonally-connected regions called fillominos. In each cell of a fillomino, write its size. Fillominos of the same size must not share an edge.
- Non-Consecutive: Additionally, fillominos of consecutive sizes must not share an edge.
- For example, a 5-cell fillomino must not share an edge with a 4-cell, 5-cell, or 6-cell fillomino.
- Numbers in cages must not repeat, and sum to the value in the top left corner (if given).
- Any individual fillomino may appear in one cage, multiple cages, or no cages.
- In the puzzle image and Penpa+ link, cages have solid lines. In the CTC link, cages have dashed lines.
Example: Here is an example puzzle you can solve online using Penpa+ or CTC (turn off conflict checker for CTC).
The puzzle and links to solve online are included below. The CTC app works quite well for solving this puzzle, and offers an alternate design, if desired.
Lösungscode: The numbers in Row 2 (written from left to right) and then Row 6 (written from left to right).
Gelöst von marcmees, Prutsbeest, Franjo, Amedoru, Jesper, misko, CaneloC, Statistica, jessica6, polar, thatkyle, Dandelo, rimodech, cdwg2000, Ood, ManuH, bernhard, OGRussHood, Luigi, MagnusJosefsson, Uhu, zorant
am 1. Juni 2022, 11:08 Uhr von thatkyle
Very fun fillomino. Really enjoyed the cage logic!
am 28. Mai 2022, 11:00 Uhr von Prutsbeest
Very cool construction!
Zuletzt geändert am 28. Mai 2022, 10:15 Uhr
am 28. Mai 2022, 10:14 Uhr von marcmees
cute with little twist at the end. difficulty </= **