(Eingestellt am 16. Mai 2022, 19:00 Uhr von lost creativity)
A tribute to my pet rats who are always hungry
- Normal Sudoku rules apply.
- The green line (rat's body) is a german whispers line. Adjacent digits along this line have a difference of at least 5.
- The rat's tail is a thermometer. Digits along a thermometer strictly rise, starting from the bulb.
- The rat's ear (r1c4) is a maximum and therefore bigger than all it's orthogonally adjacent cells.
- The rat's eye (grey circle in r2c3) is odd.
- Digits along an arrow (rat's legs) sum to the digit in the circle.
- The pink line (mouse's tail) is a renban line. It consist of non-repeating consecutive digits in any order.
- The body of the mouse is a between line. Digits along this line are between the circles on the line.
- The black dot (mouse's eye) has a ratio of 1:3
- White circles (mouse's legs) show the difference of the connected digits.
- Not all dots are given
- The yellow cheese pieces are killer cages. Digits in a cage sum to the number in the top left corner and can't repeat.
Lösungscode: Row 3 from left to right, then row 8 from left to right
Gelöst von SKORP17, Julianl, doppelganger, samuella, AvonD, Greg, butch02, me0815, S4K, oxrider, jalebc, mosse, by81996672, chippers, minus2ev, wilsig, davidjshort, asver, henter, PinkNickels, rey, ashwin, Count Knersis, tome_coelho
am 5. Juni 2022, 12:14 Uhr von Hausigel_mod