38 (HBD Zetamath!)
(Eingestellt am 9. Januar 2022, 14:14 Uhr von Qodec)
Happy birthday, zetamath!
- Normal sudoku rules apply: Each row, column, and region indicated by thick borders in the grid must contain the digits 1 to 9 once each.
- No-touch (anti-king): Equal digits cannot touch each other diagonally.
- Killer cages: An area surrounded by a dashed line is a 'killer cage'. Digits in a cage sum to the number in the upper left corner.
- Digits in column 3 indicate the column in which the digit 3 appears in that row. (e.g. if r4c3 is a 7, r4c7 is a 3)
- Digits in row 3 indicate the row in which the digit 3 appears in that column. (e.g. if r3c4 is a 7, r7c4 is a 3)
- Digits in column 8 indicate the column in which the digit 8 appears in that row. (e.g. if r4c8 is a 7, r4c7 is an 8)
- Digits in row 8 indicate the row in which the digit 8 appears in that column. (e.g. if r8c4 is a 7, r7c4 is a 8)
You can play this puzzle online using:
Hope you'll enjoy!
Lösungscode: Row 4 and column 5. I.e. the 9 digits in row 4 from left to right, followed by the 9 digits in column 5 from top to bottom, for example: 123456789123456789
Gelöst von SKORP17, askel083, OutOfMyMindBRB, Seb_, PippoForte, Vebby, Grothenlace, bernhard, tallcat, Nunya, mlkj, KNT, abed hawila, tinounou, avishai, Realshaggy, rmn, Pibonacci, Julianl, CastleSheepside, taylorsc, sandrokv, AvonD, OGRussHood, Playmaker6174, cdwg2000, CaptZebraCakes, flaemmchen, Bellsita, karen_birgitta
am 21. August 2022, 20:09 Uhr von Playmaker6174
Really surprisingly smooth solve for such a seemingly scarce grid x)