Killocator V Minesweep3r: Friendly Kill
(Eingestellt am 28. November 2021, 05:07 Uhr von starwarigami)
Standard Killocator and Friendly Minesweeper rules apply, with the additional constraint that the valid minesweeper cells are hidden at the locations pointed to by the killocator cages.
- Digits may not repeat in a cage
- Digits in a cage sum to a 2-digit number xy, which MUST be different for each cage.
- The digit at row x column y must equal n, where n is the size of the cage.
- e.g. if a 5-cage sums to 28 that means that R2C8 is a 5
- There is also a hidden minesweeper cell at this location.
Previous entries in the Killocator series:
Previous entries in the Friendly Minesweeper series:
- A cell contains a mine if it contains a "friendly" digit, i.e. one that matches its row, column, or box number.
- Digits in minesweeper cells are the number of mines in the 8 surrounding cells.
- Minesweeper cells may also contain a mine, but it will not be included in that cell's count.
- The locations of all valid minesweeper cells are given by the killocator cages, but not all mines are necessarily seen.
Lösungscode: Row 8 (left to right) Row 9 (left to right) - 18 digits, no spaces
Zuletzt geändert -
Gelöst von Expansus, marcmees
am 29. November 2021, 13:48 Uhr von marcmees
A wonderful combination of your previous puzzles. Not that very hard once you know what to look for. thanks