(Eingestellt am 14. November 2021, 14:40 Uhr von fjam)
As always, a translation to German would be appreciated.
- Normal Sudoku rules apply.
- Along green lines, adjacent digits must have a difference of at least 5 (German Whispers).
- Digits on the grey line are strictly between the digits in the circled ends.
- Cells with grey squares contain even digits.
- Digits along the arrow must sum to the digit in that arrow's circle. The arrow and circle overlap a German Whispers line.
Lösungscode: Zeile 1, Zeile 9
Zuletzt geändert am 14. November 2021, 14:41 Uhr
Gelöst von butch02, Florian Wortmann, SKORP17, ScatterBrain, efnenu, apendleton, karen_birgitta, henter, Perrilu, jefferyjefferson, kaitoJD, purpl, Expansus, StefanSch, jhuijts, dogfarts, jguer, Uhu, ManuH, Strosahl
am 14. November 2021, 20:23 Uhr von apendleton
Very clever logic for the disambiguation of the highs/lows!
am 14. November 2021, 17:19 Uhr von ScatterBrain
This is so nice as a visual! It reminds me of the shopping malls we had last century.