Mystery Killer N
1. Standard: Normal sudoku rules apply.
2. Standard killer with unknown totals: Cells in cages must sum to the small clue in the top left corner of the cage (if given). Cages with clue N sum to the same total N, which is to be deduced by the solver.
3. Standard little killer: Cells along indicated diagonal must sum to the total given.
4. Kropki without negative constraint: Cells separated by a white dot are consecutive. All possible dots are not given.
5. Standard palindrome: Lines in the grid are palindromes, which must read the same forwards and backwards.
I hope you enjoy the puzzle. Feel free to leave comments.
Try also my other Sudoku puzzles
Lösungscode: Row 3 + Column 3 (18 digits, no commas or spaces, e.g. 123456789123456789)