- Normal sudoku rules apply.
- Normal killer rules apply: Cells in cages must sum to the clue given in the top left corner of the cage. Digits cannot repeat in a cage.
- Cells on lines with bumps sum to the same value.
- Cells on the blue lines are even and cannot repeat.
- Cells on red lines are odd and form palindromes.
- Normal thermo rules apply: digits must increase along a thermometer, starting from the bulb.Additional Notes:
The cage sum at R2C7 that is hidden by the line is 20.
This is my first attempt at setting, so feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for playing!
Lösungscode: The 1st row followed by the 9th row. (no spaces)
am 15. Oktober 2021, 00:10 Uhr von antha
I really liked this one. Fantastic debut!