5 under the influence of 3
1. Standard: Normal sudoku rules apply.
2. Standard killer with inequalities: Cells in cages must sum to the clue in the top left corner of the cage (if given), or meet the inequality indicated. Digits must not repeat within a cage.
3. Standard palindrome: Lines in the grid are palindromes, which must read the same forwards and backwards.
4. Standard little killer: Cells along indicated diagonal must sum to the total given.
5. Kropki without negative constraint: Cells separated by a white dot are consecutive (when the dot is empty) or have a difference of the digit inside the dot. Cells separated by a black dot have a ratio of 1:2. All possible dots are not given.
I hope you enjoy the puzzle. Feel free to leave comments.
Try also my other Sudoku puzzles
Lösungscode: Row 5 + Column 3 (18 digits, no spaces or commas, eg. 123456789123456789)
am 8. Oktober 2021, 18:22 Uhr von FinnishGuy
F-Puzzles software puts the kropki dot between R12C7 and the text in the killer cage R23C7 slightly overlapping. The killer cage text reads ">10".