Cryptic Star Nurikabe+
(Eingestellt am 2. Oktober 2021, 02:24 Uhr von BenceJoful)
(Almost) Standard 3-star Star Battle and Nurikabe rules apply.
- Shade some cells so that all shaded cells form one connected area.
- No 2x2 region of cells may be entirely shaded.
- Each clue is unshaded, and represents the size of the unshaded area it is in. Clues are encrypted: each letter represents a different number.
- Each unshaded area contains exactly 1 clue and 3 stars, and each row and column contains 3 stars.
- Stars must be unshaded, and cannot touch each other (even diagonally) or overlap a clue.
Penpa+ link with solution check (using Surface for shading and Composite/Object/StarBattle)
Example (Penpa+ link):
Along lines A and B: for each continuous set of shaded cells, put the length of the set. For a star, put *.
In the above example, the solution code is *6**111*2.
Zuletzt geändert am 12. November 2021, 18:10 Uhr
Gelöst von Greg, Dandelo, CJK, Jesper, Mark Sweep, moeve, Mjb99, Zzzyxas, r45, Statistica, bernhard, CHalb, misko, karzym, Alex, Joe Average, polar, smtosh, Andersong, cha, Guaste, dante1, Uhu, moss, StephenR, Agent, sunnyjum
am 25. November 2022, 07:34 Uhr von sunnyjum
This was good fun all the way through :)
Zuletzt geändert am 29. November 2021, 13:09 Uhr
am 26. November 2021, 13:14 Uhr von polar
Absolutely brilliant and fun series! Thanks so much for these :)
Bence: You're very welcome! I had a lot of fun putting them together.