Cryptic Star Nurikabe
(Eingestellt am 24. September 2021, 09:19 Uhr von BenceJoful)
(Almost) Standard 3-star Star Battle and Nurikabe rules apply.
- Shade some cells so that all shaded cells form one connected area.
- No 2x2 region of cells may be entirely shaded.
- Each clue is unshaded, and represents the size of the unshaded area it is in. Clues are encrypted: each letter represents a different number.
- Each unshaded area contains exactly 1 clue and 3 stars, and each row and column contains 3 stars.
- Stars must be unshaded, and cannot touch each other (even diagonally) or overlap a clue.
Penpa+ link with solution check (using Surface for shading and Composite/Object/StarBattle)
Example (Penpa+ link):
Along lines A and B: for each continuous set of shaded cells, put the length of the set. For a star, put *.
In the above example, the solution code is *6**111*2.
Zuletzt geändert am 30. September 2021, 01:02 Uhr
Gelöst von CJK, Greg, Mark Sweep, karzym, Jesper, PixelPlucker, bernhard, Zzzyxas, misko, moss, r45, Dandelo, sf2l, Statistica, moeve, cornuto, Mjb99, skywalker, Joe Average, polar, starelev5, smtosh, rifflesby, pandiani42, scottnak, cha, Guaste, dante1, ManuH, Uhu, filmore, Alex, Agent, dagwosh
am 6. November 2021, 16:56 Uhr von Hausigel_mod
am 25. September 2021, 16:54 Uhr von PixelPlucker
Great fun! All the rules felt very intertwined. Thanks for the puzzle :)
am 25. September 2021, 16:33 Uhr von Jesper
Great set of puzzles! The Nurikabe and the Star Battle combine really nicely.
am 25. September 2021, 10:33 Uhr von Mark Sweep
This one was a pleasure to work out.