(Eingestellt am 18. September 2021, 11:37 Uhr von starwarigami)
- Normal Sudoku rules apply, along with the following additional constraints:
- Anti-Factor Lines
- A line of length n has the following properties:
- The digit n must NOT appear on the line.
- No digit that is a multiple of n may appear on the line.
- No digit that divides n may appear on the line (excluding 1).
- e.g. a line of length 4 may not use the digits 4, 8 or 2
- The digits on the line MUST sum to a multiple of n.
- Digits may repeat on a line if permitted by other rules.
- ADDITIONALLY, each line MUST use a unique set of digits
- Kropki Dots
- Digits separated by white dots are consecutive
- Not all such dots are given
Lösungscode: Column 8 (top to bottom), Column 9 (top to bottom) - (18 digits, no spaces)
Zuletzt geändert am 27. September 2021, 06:29 Uhr
Gelöst von SKORP17, marcmees, mackant1, legstretch, henrypijames, starelev5, zorant, RockyRoer, sf2l
am 27. September 2021, 06:29 Uhr von starwarigami
Edit: updated f-puzzles link
am 25. September 2021, 22:21 Uhr von starwarigami
Edit: Updated html formatting
am 25. September 2021, 21:57 Uhr von starwarigami
Someone on the CTC discord server suggested Anti-Factor Lines, and I think that has a nice ring to it
am 25. September 2021, 14:01 Uhr von RockyRoer
Nice series of puzzles with the 'n length line' ruleset. It could use a name... perhaps Divisible Lines? idk. Anyway, I think this is my favorite of the puzzles. Hope to see some more someday!