(Eingestellt am 1. August 2021, 01:44 Uhr von Emphyrio)
Links: F-puzzles link
CTC app link
- -Classic sudoku rules.
- -Arrows: digits on an arrow sum to the digit in the attached circle. digits can repeat.
- -Killer Cages: digits in a cage must sum to the total given in the cage top left corner.
- -The Dark blue cell contains the sum of the digits in the 4 light blue cells.
- -The Dark red cell contains the sum of the digits in the 2 light red cells.
- -The Dark green cell contains the sum of the digits in the 2 light green cells.
The break is a basic idea with a twist. I don't think difficulty should be higher than 3 but quite a few testers had trouble with it so I might be wrong. Despite being based on rather standard stuff, I kinda liked this one, tight and entertaining solve path all the way
Have fun solving it! :)
Lösungscode: row 5 and col 3
Zuletzt geändert am 1. August 2021, 23:31 Uhr
Gelöst von OhHeyGuysItsMax, PulverizingPancake, SKORP17, Lizzy01, Cowbear, minus2ev, SirWoezel, soroush, morgannamodeaura
am 9. August 2021, 12:56 Uhr von Hausigel_mod
Zuletzt geändert am 1. August 2021, 23:32 Uhr
am 1. August 2021, 16:17 Uhr von SKORP17
The Dark green cell contains the sum of the digits in the 2 light green (not red!!) cells.
Thanks! Typo corrected :)
Zuletzt geändert am 1. August 2021, 23:33 Uhr
am 1. August 2021, 06:38 Uhr von DanMeehan
Uh... I think you mean - the dark green cell is the sum of the two light GREEN cells, don't you?
Indeed, thanks for pointing it out! Fixed now :)