- You must fill the board (except for the given "1" in box 5) with Tetris pieces. The cells of each Tetris piece sum to an odd number. No digit can repeat in a Tetris piece.
- The white circles show the difference between two adjacent cells in the same Tetris piece if their difference is odd.
- The black circles show that the ratio between two even digits in the same Tetris piece is odd. (i.e. has a ratio of 1:3)
- No circles span two Tetris pieces.
- All white and black circles within a Tetris piece are given.
Here is a f-puzzles link
Lösungscode: The first two rows of the solved grid
am 24. März 2021, 02:02 Uhr von elpadrinoIV
This was very neat! Thanks!!
am 23. März 2021, 05:14 Uhr von BADG3RMAN
This sudoku was so satisfying to solve, that I made an account just to write this comment saying how satisfying it was to solve.
Well done, wattK!
am 22. März 2021, 21:02 Uhr von Strosahl
All good now. Thanks!
am 22. März 2021, 20:43 Uhr von Strosahl
Pretty sure I have the right solution, but it tells me the code I entered is wrong. Can you double check it?