(Eingestellt am 24. Januar 2021, 16:19 Uhr von titus)
Normal Sudoku rules apply.
There are five standard rules appearing in this puzzle (details below). However, exactly one of each clue type is wrong (behaves as if it wasn't on the grid).
- Killer Cages: Numbers in a cage sum to the digit in the top left, and digits cannot repeat within a cage. 1 of the 6 cages is wrong.
- Arrows: Digits along the arrow sum to the digit in the circle. Digits can repeat along arrows (following standard rules). 1 of the 5 arrows is wrong.
- Black Kropki Dots: Digits on either side of a black dot are in a 1:2 ratio. 1 of the 3 dots is wrong.
- Palindromes: Digits along the thick grey lines read the same forward and backwards. Digits can repeat along palindromes (following standard rules). 1 of the 2 palindromes is wrong.
- Skyscrapers: The numbers outside the grid represent how many skyscrapers you could "see" from that end of the given row/column, if each cell were occupied by a skyscraper whose height equals the value in that cell. 1 of the 2 skyscraper clues is wrong.
This puzzle is available on f-puzzles.com
Lösungscode: Column 2 then Row 8 (18 digits, no spaces)
Gelöst von dori_polic, Jesper, MartinR, rimodech, polar, MagnusJosefsson, Ours brun, NikolaZ, bigger, Jaych, zorant, DiMono
am 8. April 2021, 03:46 Uhr von DiMono
Interesting take on the wrogn concept. I liked it.
am 24. Januar 2021, 21:04 Uhr von MartinR
Enjoyable solve, but had to think carefully when found potential contradictions, was my logic wrong or was it wrogn... :)
am 24. Januar 2021, 18:27 Uhr von Jesper
Flows nicely - very enjoyable! I estimate the difficulty level rather at 2-3 stars, but that will auto-correct when enough people have rated the puzzle.