1. You do not talk about fight club.
2. You do not talk about fight club.
3. Normal Sudoku rules apply. Each row, column and 3x3 box contains each number from 1 to 9 exactly once.
4. Antiknight Sudoku rules apply. Digits cannot be a knight's move apart from each other.
5. Grey squares are even numbers, grey circles are odd numbers.
6. The pink lines are palindromes: they are sequences of digits which read the same backward as forward (for example: 1374731).
7. The inequality signs between two cells show which one contains the lower/higher digit.
8. The sum of the numbers on the "F" is 28. The sum of the numbers on the "C" is 23.
Note: The "F" is made of three palindromes: R5C4-R6C3; R6C5-R7C4 and R6C3-R7C4-R8C5.
This is a hard puzzle, so if you need some help, my fellow setter, rangsk made a showcase video about the solution path: Fight Club showcase
The puzzle is also available online.
Lösungscode: Row 4 and Column 1
am 17. Januar 2021, 06:45 Uhr von Grumpy
I found it pretty difficult, but got there in the end, fortunately. A very nice solve, except for one digit disambiguation that took a long time for me to find.