2021 Unpainted Masyu
(Eingestellt am 4. Januar 2021, 07:00 Uhr von athin)
Rules of Masyu
- Make a single loop with lines passing through the centers of cells, horizontally or vertically. The loop never crosses itself, branches off, or goes through the same cell twice.
- Lines must pass through all cells with black and white circles.
- Lines passing through white circles must pass straight through its cell, and make a right-angled turn in at least one of the cells next to the white circle.
- Lines passing through black circles must make a right-angled turn in its cell, then it must go straight through the next cell (till the middle of the second cell) on both sides.
The standard Masyu rules apply. However, paint some white circles to black such that the Masyu will be uniquely solvable and:
- Exactly 2 of 11 white circles on the left forming '2' should be painted black.
- Exactly 0 of 12 white circles on the middle-left forming '0' should be painted black.
- Exactly 2 of 11 white circles on the middle-right forming '2' should be painted black.
- Exactly 1 of 11 white circles on the right forming '1' should be painted black.
Lösungscode: For every row from top to bottom enter the number of cells with a bend in the loop. Only use the last digit for two-digits number.
Zuletzt geändert -
Gelöst von H1324851344, karen_birgitta, jessica6, saskia-daniela, cdwg2000, MrWutki, Dandelo, Jesper, Nusi, Statistica, ManuH, ropeko, Uhu, CJK, CHalb, Raistlen, Rollo, NikolaZ, adam001, smckinley, karzym, Zzzyxas, Lizzy01, Zoidzerg, Toastbrot, bob, sandmoppe, rimodech, skywalker, zorant, Alex, Matt, misko, moss, GrabeR, Joo M.Y, FzFeather, supertinito10
am 7. Januar 2021, 14:57 Uhr von glum_hippo
Penpa link: https://git.io/JLxOc
am 5. Januar 2021, 13:04 Uhr von CHalb
Great! Athin, I've enjoyed many of your puzzles and especially this one. I have a special affection to unpainted (aka variable) Masyus and this one adds a fine new twist. Thanks a lot!