The X Sandwich
(Eingestellt am 23. November 2020, 13:30 Uhr von Tom1i)
- Standard: Normal sudoku rules apply.
- Diagonal: Each of the long, marked diagonals must contain all of 1-9.
- Anti-knight: No two cells, that can reach each other by a knight's move, may contain the same value.
- Sandwich: The numbers outside the grid, denote the sum of the cells 'sandwiched' between 1 and 9 in the row/column.
- One single cell has a gray square. This means that the cell must contain an even number.
This is a bit of a rehash of an older puzzle, I made a year ago.
The ruleset is extensive, I know - sorry.
Link to puzzle in the Fox editor: PUZZLE
Have a nice day :)
Lösungscode: Column 1 followed by row 9
Gelöst von MavericksJD, zorant, ICHTUES, rimodech, SKORP17, ArchonE, NikolaZ, CountSudokula, Grima, Tilberg, CaballeroOscuro, skywalker, KlausRG, ManuH