Cryptic Little Killer Sudoku
(Eingestellt am 18. November 2020, 22:50 Uhr von SenatorGronk)
- Standard sudoku and little killer rules apply, except digits DO NOT REPEAT in diagonals marked with little killer clues.
- The letters A,E,G,K,N,O,R,S, and T each correspond to a different digit 1-9. Cells with a letter in a black circle contain the digit that corresponds to that letter
- Little killer sums are all two letter codes
- In some instances the two letters represent a 2 digit number where the first letter is the tens digit and the second is the units digit.
- In other instances the two letters should be multiplied together to give you the sum
- Ex: If X was 2 and Y was 7, XY could have a sum of either 27 or 14 (2 x 7).
Lösungscode: Row 8 and Column 8 (18 digits, no spaces or separators)
Zuletzt geändert am 19. November 2020, 04:51 Uhr
Gelöst von PrimeWeasel, NikolaZ, Jesper, Luigi, PreparingFiles, zorant
am 19. November 2020, 17:52 Uhr von Jesper
Great puzzle! Looks intimidating at first glance, but solves really nicely once you study it more carefully.
am 19. November 2020, 12:10 Uhr von PrimeWeasel
Smooth. Very smooth indeed. Great solving path. Gave it 3 stars cause it took me just 35 minutes but I can see why it could be 4. Also made me realise my own name has 9 different letters. Future puzzle material. Thanks
am 19. November 2020, 04:51 Uhr von SenatorGronk
Updated link and image, removing superfluous clue.