(Eingestellt am 22. Juli 2020, 11:32 Uhr von MartinR)
This Akari Sudoku is inspired by the puzzle from DanjerBob
- Standard Sudoku rules apply
- There are two "lightbulbs" in the white cells of every row, column, and box
- Lightbulbs illuminate the cell they are in and all cells horizontally or vertically until they hit a grey square
- All white cells must be illuminated and a lightbulb cannot be illuminated by another lightbulb.
- Grey cells are clues to the lightbulb locations:
- If there are no lightbulbs orthogonally adjacent to a grey cell, it must contain an 8 or a 9.
- If there are one or more lightbulbs orthogonally adjacent to the grey cell, the grey cell will contain the number of adjacent lightbulbs (namely 1,2,3 or 4)
- Lightbulb cells always have a value of 5, 6, or 7. Illuminated (white) cells that are not lightbulbs may have any value.
Link available to solve online at Penpa
Lösungscode: Row 3 (Left to right) followed by Row 9 (Left to right)
Zuletzt geändert am 22. Juli 2020, 11:35 Uhr
Gelöst von NikolaZ, checkoway, skywalker, RockyRoer, zorant, Willy Wonka, Isa, Ninja94, Madmahogany, SudokuExplorer, GTLSE, rimodech, bob, Krokant, misko, Jesper, karen_birgitta, Realshaggy
Zuletzt geändert am 12. Dezember 2020, 20:19 Uhr
am 12. Dezember 2020, 11:31 Uhr von Jesper
Very enjoyable solve! I thought I could help you push this one over the line to an official rating, but guess not (16 solves and still no rating?).
@Jesper Thanks for the solve and comment, appreciated. Yes no rating after 16 solves is a pity, that's why I try to focus my solves on overlooked puzzles that are unrated as personally I like to know how my puzzles are regarded -whether good/bad hard/easy - so guess other creators might feel the same.
Zuletzt geändert am 23. August 2020, 13:37 Uhr
am 22. August 2020, 17:46 Uhr von bob
Really nice puzzle, my favorite of the big group I entered today.
@bob Thanks for the nice feedback, glad you enjoyed.
am 23. Juli 2020, 06:19 Uhr von RockyRoer
I like these combination type puzzles. Nicely set.