Moon-or-Sun - 2x1-Dominoes
(Eingestellt am 28. Juli 2020, 07:00 Uhr von athin)
Rules of Moon-or-Sun
- Draw a line to make a single loop.
- Lines pass through the centers of cells, horizontally, vertically, or turning. The loop never crosses itself, branches off, or goes through the same cell twice.
- A region, bordered by bold lines, is called a "room". The loop goes through each room only one time. Once the loop leaves a room, it cannot return to enter this room.
- In each room, the loop goes through all of the moon cells or all of the sun cells. The loop cannot pass through both moon cells and sun cells in one room.
- After the loop goes through the moons in one room it has to go through all the suns in the next room it enters and visa versa.
The standard Moon-or-Sun rules apply.
Lösungscode: Row 7 (left-right). Use L for cells with a bend in the loop, I for cells with a straight in the loop, and X for cells without loop.
Zuletzt geändert -
Gelöst von stefliew, Luigi, cdwg2000, dm_litv, r45, Greg, mandourin, saskia-daniela, ffricke, Zzzyxas, Nothere, pokerke, NikolaZ, skywalker, rimodech, Eggr, Rollo, moss, SeptaCube, zorant, geronimo92, AnnaTh, Dotty, ch1983, Joo M.Y, mango, ildiko, ropeko, ManuH, pin7guin, CHalb, Mody, bob
am 28. Juli 2020, 09:31 Uhr von Luigi
@stefliew: Yes, that´s it! Thank you!
Zuletzt geändert am 28. Juli 2020, 09:27 Uhr
am 28. Juli 2020, 09:18 Uhr von stefliew
@Luigi I think cells that are blank can be moons or suns.
Edit: Yup, ALL cells must be moon or sun just that the blank cells must be figured out by the solver. Here's also a Penpa link for anyone who wants to try this puzzle online.
Zuletzt geändert am 28. Juli 2020, 08:28 Uhr
am 28. Juli 2020, 08:18 Uhr von Luigi
If rooms with moons and rooms with suns have to follow each other, there are six rooms with moons only and 11 rooms with suns only. That does not work.