Cryptic Killer Sudoku
(Eingestellt am 9. Juli 2020, 19:23 Uhr von SenatorGronk)
note: this is the fixed version of a puzzle I had posted earlier in which I had transposed two clues.
- Standard sudoku and killer sudoku rules apply
- Every row, column and 3x3 box must contain the digits 1-9
- Digits may not be repeated inside cages
- The letters A,E,G,K,N,O,R,S, and T each correspond to a different digit 1-9
- The cells with a letter in a black circle contain the digit that corresponds to that letter
- In the upper left corner of most cages are two letters that represent the sum of the digits in that cage
- In some cages the two letters represent a 2 digit number where the first letter is the tens digit and the second is the units digit.
- In other cages the two letters should be multiplied together to give you the sum
- Example: If X was 2 and Y was 7, then a cage with XY in the corner could have a sum of either 27 or 14 (2 x 7).
If you would like to solve in penpa-edit, click here
Lösungscode: Row 1 and Row 9 (18 digits, no spaces or separators)
Zuletzt geändert am 10. Juli 2020, 18:03 Uhr
Gelöst von udukos, MumboJumbo, zorant, Ragna, NikolaZ, matter
am 13. Juli 2020, 19:20 Uhr von Ragna
Das ist ein ganz tolles Rätsel! :-))