Pyramid Cult's Favorites (2/11): Moon-or-Sun
(Eingestellt am 12. Juni 2020, 07:00 Uhr von athin)
Rules of Triangular Moon-or-Sun
- Draw a line to make a single loop.
- Lines pass through the centers of cells, moving in perpendicular direction with one of the cell sides, or turning. The loop never crosses itself, branches off, or goes through the same cell twice.
- A region, bordered by bold lines, is called a "room". The loop goes through each room only one time. Once the loop leaves a room, it cannot return to enter this room.
- In each room, the loop goes through all of the moon cells (C) or all of the sun cells (O). The loop cannot pass through both moon cells and sun cells in one room.
- After the loop goes through the moons in one room it has to go through all the suns in the next room it enters and visa versa.
Pyramid Cult's Favorites is a puzzle series written by me and tested by Ivan Adrian Koswara (chaotic_iak). The aim is to find the favorites of "pyramid cult" to be able to join in it. The series consists of 10 "classic" puzzles with 1 final meta puzzle. Each has a hidden keyword as the solution code and written in English. Rest assured, no anagram is needed so it should not be too hard for non-English speakers (with the meta puzzle as an exception).
Here is the transcribed letters from the grid in the order their triangle appear (from top to bottom row, reading from leftmost to rightmost triangle):
Lösungscode: What is Pyramid Cult's Favorite Camera?
Zuletzt geändert am 21. Juni 2020, 02:44 Uhr
Gelöst von Dandelo, sf2l, dm_litv, jwmpuz, CHalb, Narayana, pirx, NikolaZ, saskia-daniela, Nothere, plur, Zzzyxas, Mystoph, Nylimb, moss, Joe Average, Puzzle_Maestro, HaSe, Rollie, skywalker, Lohnecke, puzzler05, Luigi, rimodech, zorant, adam001, ropeko, ffricke, bob, panthchesh, AnnaTh, JayAreEee, donut and chicken, zhergan, ildiko, SeptaCube, Circleconstant314
am 21. Juni 2020, 02:44 Uhr von athin
Transcribing the letters.